Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Lord is answering prayers...

Good morning! I know that I have written about the young boy that wants to live with us. He was at the house last night when his Dad called from the hospital. He was being taken to surgery to remove a mass at the bottom of his spine, near his tailbone. Thankfully the mass is benign! A prayer answered. He was to be in the hospital until at least today, so we offered to let his son sleep over and get him off to school this morning.

This is such a great thing! Our prayer is that he will heal quickly and be able to continue to put his life right. Please join me and pray for him, his name is Dan. He needs prayers for guidance, faith, wisdom and direction. Rick and I both feel he is desparate to do right for his son. We are hopeful this puts them both on a better path. Maybe we were just meant to help them through this process, who knows but God. He will bring them through.

"And Jesus said unto them ... , "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to younder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you." Romans 1:17

Okay now on to a funny note... Rick finally read my blog posts last night. I really think he thought I was writing something crazy. He was even impressed, what is the world coming too. He cracks me up. But seriously we both really appreciate all the words of encouragement for Ricky and his decision to become a Christian. It is really moving and so wonderful to have you in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment